Dare lands Formula E motor-racing account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
Formula E, the environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One that uses electronic cars, has appointed Dare to its international creative account.
Dare beat three agencies, including VCCP, and will be tasked with helping to launch Formula E’s inaugural season in September. The agency’s brief spans all channels in the ten host markets
Formula E, which is part of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile, is in final conversations with a media agency for the project. It is expected to spend more than £15 million on the campaign.
Charles Davies, the head of marketing at Formula E, said: "We represent a vision for the future of the motor industry and Dare nailed our brief, which was to come up with a single creative strategy for our global launch."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Head of PR and Public Affairs (12 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£54000 - Ã‚£68000 per annum + pro rata, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative & Quantitative Research Trace £40,000 to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, Central London
- Creative Director Red Sofa London Ã‚£80000 - Ã‚£100000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Communications Stopgap Ã‚£95000 per annum + 6-12 months, London