Dare lands Formula E motor-racing account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
Formula E, the environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One that uses electronic cars, has appointed Dare to its international creative account.
Dare beat three agencies, including VCCP, and will be tasked with helping to launch Formula E’s inaugural season in September. The agency’s brief spans all channels in the ten host markets
Formula E, which is part of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile, is in final conversations with a media agency for the project. It is expected to spend more than £15 million on the campaign.
Charles Davies, the head of marketing at Formula E, said: "We represent a vision for the future of the motor industry and Dare nailed our brief, which was to come up with a single creative strategy for our global launch."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure