Dare lands Formula E motor-racing account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
Formula E, the environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One that uses electronic cars, has appointed Dare to its international creative account.
Dare beat three agencies, including VCCP, and will be tasked with helping to launch Formula E’s inaugural season in September. The agency’s brief spans all channels in the ten host markets
Formula E, which is part of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile, is in final conversations with a media agency for the project. It is expected to spend more than £15 million on the campaign.
Charles Davies, the head of marketing at Formula E, said: "We represent a vision for the future of the motor industry and Dare nailed our brief, which was to come up with a single creative strategy for our global launch."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator PSD Group £28 - £32k, London
- Community Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned