Dare lands Formula E motor-racing account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
Formula E, the environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One that uses electronic cars, has appointed Dare to its international creative account.
Dare beat three agencies, including VCCP, and will be tasked with helping to launch Formula E’s inaugural season in September. The agency’s brief spans all channels in the ten host markets
Formula E, which is part of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile, is in final conversations with a media agency for the project. It is expected to spend more than £15 million on the campaign.
Charles Davies, the head of marketing at Formula E, said: "We represent a vision for the future of the motor industry and Dare nailed our brief, which was to come up with a single creative strategy for our global launch."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- E-mail Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Skelmersdale
- Account Director Major Players £250 - £350 per day, West London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers