Dare lands Formula E motor-racing account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:00AM
Formula E, the environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One that uses electronic cars, has appointed Dare to its international creative account.
Dare beat three agencies, including VCCP, and will be tasked with helping to launch Formula E’s inaugural season in September. The agency’s brief spans all channels in the ten host markets
Formula E, which is part of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile, is in final conversations with a media agency for the project. It is expected to spend more than £15 million on the campaign.
Charles Davies, the head of marketing at Formula E, said: "We represent a vision for the future of the motor industry and Dare nailed our brief, which was to come up with a single creative strategy for our global launch."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure