Dynamo and Nicola Mendelsohn to write for Campaign@Cannes
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2014 09:45AM
Campaign has launched its live international blog of Cannes Lions 2014, powered by its UK team and journalists from its sister titles around the world.
Campaign@Cannes is a 24-hour hub for everything at the festival, which runs on the French Riviera from 15 - 21 June.
The blog draws on journalists from Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic, PR Week, Campaign Asia-Pacific, Campaign India and Campaign Turkey.
Our writers around the world, and on the ground in Cannes, will give minute-by-minute coverage of the biggest communications event in the world.
Guest bloggers will give their view on the week, including Dynamo, the magician and entertainer; David Sable, Cannes creative effectiveness jury chair and Y&R global chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook’s EMEA vice president.
Campaign has also teamed up with Ogilvy, which will be creating infographics and slideshows throughout the week to capture the spirit of Cannes.
The blog will bring you news, award winners, gossip, pictures and insights from the conference seminars. You may not be on a yacht, but at least you’ll be up to date.
3 ways to Keep up with Campaign@Cannes
- Bookmark the blog at cannes.campaignlive.co.uk
- Follow Campaign on Twitter at @campaignmag
- Sign up to Campaign Daily Fix email bulletins for daily roundups
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood