Dynamo and Nicola Mendelsohn to write for Campaign@Cannes
Campaign has launched its live international blog of Cannes Lions 2014, powered by its UK team and journalists from its sister titles around the world.
Campaign@Cannes is a 24-hour hub for everything at the festival, which runs on the French Riviera from 15 - 21 June.
The blog draws on journalists from Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic, PR Week, Campaign Asia-Pacific, Campaign India and Campaign Turkey.
Our writers around the world, and on the ground in Cannes, will give minute-by-minute coverage of the biggest communications event in the world.
Guest bloggers will give their view on the week, including Dynamo, the magician and entertainer; David Sable, Cannes creative effectiveness jury chair and Y&R global chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook’s EMEA vice president.
Campaign has also teamed up with Ogilvy, which will be creating infographics and slideshows throughout the week to capture the spirit of Cannes.
The blog will bring you news, award winners, gossip, pictures and insights from the conference seminars. You may not be on a yacht, but at least you’ll be up to date.
3 ways to Keep up with Campaign@Cannes
- Bookmark the blog at cannes.campaignlive.co.uk
- Follow Campaign on Twitter at @campaignmag
- Sign up to Campaign Daily Fix email bulletins for daily roundups
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £55-60K +BONUS+BENEFITS Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Cheshire
- CRM & Social Media Manager | £50k | Leisure/Travel Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & bens, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers