Dynamo and Nicola Mendelsohn to write for Campaign@Cannes
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2014 09:45AM
Campaign has launched its live international blog of Cannes Lions 2014, powered by its UK team and journalists from its sister titles around the world.
Campaign@Cannes is a 24-hour hub for everything at the festival, which runs on the French Riviera from 15 - 21 June.
The blog draws on journalists from Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic, PR Week, Campaign Asia-Pacific, Campaign India and Campaign Turkey.
Our writers around the world, and on the ground in Cannes, will give minute-by-minute coverage of the biggest communications event in the world.
Guest bloggers will give their view on the week, including Dynamo, the magician and entertainer; David Sable, Cannes creative effectiveness jury chair and Y&R global chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook’s EMEA vice president.
Campaign has also teamed up with Ogilvy, which will be creating infographics and slideshows throughout the week to capture the spirit of Cannes.
The blog will bring you news, award winners, gossip, pictures and insights from the conference seminars. You may not be on a yacht, but at least you’ll be up to date.
3 ways to Keep up with Campaign@Cannes
- Bookmark the blog at cannes.campaignlive.co.uk
- Follow Campaign on Twitter at @campaignmag
- Sign up to Campaign Daily Fix email bulletins for daily roundups
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Innovations Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K + Car Allowance + Benefits, South East
- Brand Manager / Account Manager Guru Careers £28 - 36k (DOE), Based in London (W12)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'