Dynamo and Nicola Mendelsohn to write for Campaign@Cannes
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2014 09:45AM
Campaign has launched its live international blog of Cannes Lions 2014, powered by its UK team and journalists from its sister titles around the world.
Campaign@Cannes is a 24-hour hub for everything at the festival, which runs on the French Riviera from 15 - 21 June.
The blog draws on journalists from Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic, PR Week, Campaign Asia-Pacific, Campaign India and Campaign Turkey.
Our writers around the world, and on the ground in Cannes, will give minute-by-minute coverage of the biggest communications event in the world.
Guest bloggers will give their view on the week, including Dynamo, the magician and entertainer; David Sable, Cannes creative effectiveness jury chair and Y&R global chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook’s EMEA vice president.
Campaign has also teamed up with Ogilvy, which will be creating infographics and slideshows throughout the week to capture the spirit of Cannes.
The blog will bring you news, award winners, gossip, pictures and insights from the conference seminars. You may not be on a yacht, but at least you’ll be up to date.
3 ways to Keep up with Campaign@Cannes
- Bookmark the blog at cannes.campaignlive.co.uk
- Follow Campaign on Twitter at @campaignmag
- Sign up to Campaign Daily Fix email bulletins for daily roundups
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne