UK shops get three nominations for Innovation Lions
Google London, Cheil UK and R/GA London are the only UK shops in the running to win an Innovation Lion.
Google London is shortlisted for its "devart art made with code" work as part of its work to reframe coding as a creative discipline.
Cheil UK London has one chance to win for its "the Samsung NX rover" work for the Samsung Galaxy NX camera.
Meanwhile, R\GA has been shortlisted for its "Beats Music" work.
The US leads the way in the Innovation Lion category with nine shortlisted entries. UK’s three shortlisted entries put it in second place, followed by Belgium, Brazil, Japan and Russia with two each.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Innovative Advertising Agency Bamboo Crowd £55000 - £65000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review