UK shops get three nominations for Innovation Lions
Google London, Cheil UK and R/GA London are the only UK shops in the running to win an Innovation Lion.
Google London is shortlisted for its "devart art made with code" work as part of its work to reframe coding as a creative discipline.
Cheil UK London has one chance to win for its "the Samsung NX rover" work for the Samsung Galaxy NX camera.
Meanwhile, R\GA has been shortlisted for its "Beats Music" work.
The US leads the way in the Innovation Lion category with nine shortlisted entries. UK’s three shortlisted entries put it in second place, followed by Belgium, Brazil, Japan and Russia with two each.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)