PHD and OgilvyOne take home two Gold Lions in Media
By Ian Griggs, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 June 2014 08:30PM
PHD and OgilvyOne both received two Gold Lions in Media at the Cannes Lions ceremony this evening, as UK agencies converted half of their 18 nominations in the Media shortlist.
PHD got both its Gold Lions for its all-Lego ad break for ‘The Lego Movie’, while OgilvyOne received two Gold Lions for its "magic of flying" campaign for BA.
R/GA London also bagged a Gold Lion for its "the Beats pills" work for Beats By Dr Dre.
Publicis London took home a Silver Lion for "fuck the poor", its campaign for the youth homelessness charity The Pilion Trust.
Ogilvy & Mather London picked up two Bronze Lions for its "travel yourself interesting" work with Expedia. PHD also worked on the campaign.
OMD UK also received a Bronze Lion for "the book that made me" for Waterstones.
The UK won a total of nine Media Lions this year, down from 12 awards in 2013. However, only one Gold Lion was awarded to UK agencies last year compared with five this year.
The UK was just pipped to first place in Media by the US’s ten Media Lions. The Netherlands was in third place with three awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough