British Fashion Council hires Somethin' Else
By Ian Griggs, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 June 2014 11:00AM
Somethin' Else has created content for The British Fashion Council's biannual menswear showcase, London Collections: Men (LC:M).
The creative production agency will work with the British Fashion Council for LC:M events throughout 2014.
LC:M showcases the best of British design, from Savile Row to high-profile fashion brands, including Alexander McQueen, Burberry and Tom Ford, and allows them to present their collections to an international audience.
Mark Rivers, the head of content for brands at Somethin’ Else, said: "We’re really proud to be working with the British Fashion Council, and can’t wait to help show off the best of British designers to the rest of the world."
The agency will be responsible for creating content from catwalk shows and fashion presentations across London, including at Victoria House, among other venues.
LC:M kicked off on Saturday and there are catwalk shows and exhibitions by designers at their shops all this week.
Somethin’ Else is covering the shows and exhibitions through its own mobile newsroom and has already created video content, with a "very fast turnaround", for The British Fashion Council to use on its own channels and to distribute to appropriate media.
Rivers joined Somethin’ Else alongside the executive creative director, Ben Kerr, earlier this year to build the work it does for brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief