Facebook targets Latin America and Asia Pacific in agency relationship boost
Latin America is a "big focus" for Facebook's growing agency relationships, as well as Asia Pacific, according to its director of global agency development, Patrick Harris.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign in this video from Cannes, Harris explains that a new hub in Singapore and the hire of Facebook’s first global agency lead for Latin America, based in Sao Paulo, are fuelling growth.
He said: "We have spent the last year building out our capabilities around agencies in Asia Pacific.
"Latin America is now a big focus, and we are continuing to build our capabilities in North America and EMEA. We are really excited about the growth we are continuing to see in Latin America and Asia Pacific specifically."
Watch the video in full above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad