Starcom MediaVest Group wins Media Network of the Year in Cannes
Publicis Groupe's Starcom MediaVest Group has been named the Media Network of the Year at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
SMG picked won The Media Network of the Year on the back of three Silvers, nine Bronzes and 14 shortlists in this year's Media Lions awards.
Winning campaigns have come from clients including Bank of America, Esurance, Heineken and Samsung, among others.
Laura Desmond, global chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group, said: "I couldn’t be more proud of the work SMG is producing for its clients around the globe.
"Winning Media Network of the Year after our previous wins is truly incredible and proves that we’re at the top of our game. The work we’re producing for our clients is inspired by creativity and informed by converged data, a combination that is clearly resonating with the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK