Starcom MediaVest Group wins Media Network of the Year in Cannes
Publicis Groupe's Starcom MediaVest Group has been named the Media Network of the Year at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
SMG picked won The Media Network of the Year on the back of three Silvers, nine Bronzes and 14 shortlists in this year's Media Lions awards.
Winning campaigns have come from clients including Bank of America, Esurance, Heineken and Samsung, among others.
Laura Desmond, global chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group, said: "I couldn’t be more proud of the work SMG is producing for its clients around the globe.
"Winning Media Network of the Year after our previous wins is truly incredible and proves that we’re at the top of our game. The work we’re producing for our clients is inspired by creativity and informed by converged data, a combination that is clearly resonating with the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam