Starcom MediaVest Group wins Media Network of the Year in Cannes
Publicis Groupe's Starcom MediaVest Group has been named the Media Network of the Year at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
SMG picked won The Media Network of the Year on the back of three Silvers, nine Bronzes and 14 shortlists in this year's Media Lions awards.
Winning campaigns have come from clients including Bank of America, Esurance, Heineken and Samsung, among others.
Laura Desmond, global chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group, said: "I couldn’t be more proud of the work SMG is producing for its clients around the globe.
"Winning Media Network of the Year after our previous wins is truly incredible and proves that we’re at the top of our game. The work we’re producing for our clients is inspired by creativity and informed by converged data, a combination that is clearly resonating with the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'