Agencies line up for TSB innovation brief
TSB, which separated from Lloyds Banking Group in a flotation last week, is seeking a creative agency to handle an innovation brief.
The bank has approached Oystercatchers to oversee a competitive pitch and began meeting agencies this week. It had yet to compile a shortlist as Campaign went to press.
TSB is looking for an agency that specialises in user experience and app design.
Under its chief marketing and communications officer, Nigel Gilbert, who joined from Virgin Media in December 2013, TSB is attempting to position itself as a challenger brand and a bank untainted by the financial crisis.
TSB floated on the London Stock Exchange last week in an IPO that valued the bank at £1.3 billion. Lloyds Banking Group was forced to sell TSB following the Government’s bailout in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned