Agencies line up for TSB innovation brief
TSB, which separated from Lloyds Banking Group in a flotation last week, is seeking a creative agency to handle an innovation brief.
The bank has approached Oystercatchers to oversee a competitive pitch and began meeting agencies this week. It had yet to compile a shortlist as Campaign went to press.
TSB is looking for an agency that specialises in user experience and app design.
Under its chief marketing and communications officer, Nigel Gilbert, who joined from Virgin Media in December 2013, TSB is attempting to position itself as a challenger brand and a bank untainted by the financial crisis.
TSB floated on the London Stock Exchange last week in an IPO that valued the bank at £1.3 billion. Lloyds Banking Group was forced to sell TSB following the Government’s bailout in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital