Agencies line up for TSB innovation brief
TSB, which separated from Lloyds Banking Group in a flotation last week, is seeking a creative agency to handle an innovation brief.
The bank has approached Oystercatchers to oversee a competitive pitch and began meeting agencies this week. It had yet to compile a shortlist as Campaign went to press.
TSB is looking for an agency that specialises in user experience and app design.
Under its chief marketing and communications officer, Nigel Gilbert, who joined from Virgin Media in December 2013, TSB is attempting to position itself as a challenger brand and a bank untainted by the financial crisis.
TSB floated on the London Stock Exchange last week in an IPO that valued the bank at £1.3 billion. Lloyds Banking Group was forced to sell TSB following the Government’s bailout in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Letchworth
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £27000 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad