Agencies line up for TSB innovation brief
TSB, which separated from Lloyds Banking Group in a flotation last week, is seeking a creative agency to handle an innovation brief.
The bank has approached Oystercatchers to oversee a competitive pitch and began meeting agencies this week. It had yet to compile a shortlist as Campaign went to press.
TSB is looking for an agency that specialises in user experience and app design.
Under its chief marketing and communications officer, Nigel Gilbert, who joined from Virgin Media in December 2013, TSB is attempting to position itself as a challenger brand and a bank untainted by the financial crisis.
TSB floated on the London Stock Exchange last week in an IPO that valued the bank at £1.3 billion. Lloyds Banking Group was forced to sell TSB following the Government’s bailout in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London