Mindshare on the Fifa World Cup, Luis Suarez and favourite goal celebrations
As part of ITN Production's 'Media Talks the World Cup', executives from WPP's Mindshare offer their thoughts on a week of action, dominated by Uruguay's Luis Suarez, who has been banned for four months from football for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini.
WPP's Mindshare team is made up of Ross Minton, Tom Wilkinson, Jim VanDer Meersch and Dan Robinson.
The video has been produced by ITN Productions as part of a series of talks with media agencies about all the action to this summer's Fifa World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London