Mindshare on the Fifa World Cup, Luis Suarez and favourite goal celebrations
As part of ITN Production's 'Media Talks the World Cup', executives from WPP's Mindshare offer their thoughts on a week of action, dominated by Uruguay's Luis Suarez, who has been banned for four months from football for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini.
WPP's Mindshare team is made up of Ross Minton, Tom Wilkinson, Jim VanDer Meersch and Dan Robinson.
The video has been produced by ITN Productions as part of a series of talks with media agencies about all the action to this summer's Fifa World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX / Digital Strategist BrightLemon London 36K- 40K, London (Greater)
- MW Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE , Cirencester
- Junior-Middleweight Designer (Wayfinding & Information Design) Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West London
- Trainee Headhunter - Marketing Jarlett de Grouchy £21000 per annum + 30k OTE in first year, London
- Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment On application , Bath
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote