Mindshare on the Fifa World Cup, Luis Suarez and favourite goal celebrations
As part of ITN Production's 'Media Talks the World Cup', executives from WPP's Mindshare offer their thoughts on a week of action, dominated by Uruguay's Luis Suarez, who has been banned for four months from football for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini.
WPP's Mindshare team is made up of Ross Minton, Tom Wilkinson, Jim VanDer Meersch and Dan Robinson.
The video has been produced by ITN Productions as part of a series of talks with media agencies about all the action to this summer's Fifa World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure