Mindshare on the Fifa World Cup, Luis Suarez and favourite goal celebrations
As part of ITN Production's 'Media Talks the World Cup', executives from WPP's Mindshare offer their thoughts on a week of action, dominated by Uruguay's Luis Suarez, who has been banned for four months from football for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini.
WPP's Mindshare team is made up of Ross Minton, Tom Wilkinson, Jim VanDer Meersch and Dan Robinson.
The video has been produced by ITN Productions as part of a series of talks with media agencies about all the action to this summer's Fifa World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Studio Manager UCAS Competitive , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Manager - Learners UCAS Up to £35,000 dependent upon experience, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Digital Designer Major Players £34000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Major Players £65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits , City of London
- SEO Strategy Director Aspire £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London