Mindshare on the Fifa World Cup, Luis Suarez and favourite goal celebrations
As part of ITN Production's 'Media Talks the World Cup', executives from WPP's Mindshare offer their thoughts on a week of action, dominated by Uruguay's Luis Suarez, who has been banned for four months from football for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini.
WPP's Mindshare team is made up of Ross Minton, Tom Wilkinson, Jim VanDer Meersch and Dan Robinson.
The video has been produced by ITN Productions as part of a series of talks with media agencies about all the action to this summer's Fifa World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - MUST SPEAK GERMAN! Adam Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3