Publicis Groupe launches Roar digital agency
Publicis Groupe has launched a full-service digital agency called Roar, which will bring together strategy, creative, user experience, media and analytics
The unveiling of the agency follows Publicis Groupe winning the integrated digital account for JPMorgan Chase, although the shop will "selectively pursue additional clients".
Sean Reardon, the former president of strategy at Zenith in New York, will run the agency as president.
Reardon will report to Rishad Tobaccowala, the chief strategy and innovation officer at VivaKi, and Tim Jones, the chairman and chief executive of ZenithOptimedia North America and the chairman of Performics Worldwide.
The agency will have offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, London and Hong Kong.
Tobaccowala said: "Roar has been created to meet specific client needs, while delivering the alchemy that comes with combining insight, emotion and technology to transform the business of our clients."
Madeleine Freind, a former partner at the translation company Rosetta, will become the agency’s executive vice-president and lead across digital activities and head of client service.
Roar’s media business will be led by Eric Pisick, who was the senior vice-president and managing director at ZenithOptimedia in the US, as the executive vice-president, media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London