Lexus launches new spot in Cannes Lion-winning campaign
Lexus is releasing the third in its series of special effects-laden ads as part of its 'Amazing In Motion' campaign.
CHI & Partners created the TV and cinema ad, called "strobe", which launches in Asia, the US and the Middle East this week and will air in the UK later in the year.
In the spot, a series of stuntmen in LED suits are shown lighting up, one after another, giving the impression of a single figure moving across the Kuala Lumpur skyline.
The campaign aims to move Lexus beyond being known for its engineering and give the brand an imaginative and adventurous personality.
The work was written and art directed by Colin Smith and Angus Vine, and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. ZenithOptimedia will handle the media planning and buying in the UK.
Other spots in the 'Amazing In Motion' campaign include "steps" and "swarm". The latter featured a swarm of quadcopters and won a bronze Film Craft Lion at Cannes earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads