Lexus launches new spot in Cannes Lion-winning campaign
Lexus is releasing the third in its series of special effects-laden ads as part of its 'Amazing In Motion' campaign.
CHI & Partners created the TV and cinema ad, called "strobe", which launches in Asia, the US and the Middle East this week and will air in the UK later in the year.
In the spot, a series of stuntmen in LED suits are shown lighting up, one after another, giving the impression of a single figure moving across the Kuala Lumpur skyline.
The campaign aims to move Lexus beyond being known for its engineering and give the brand an imaginative and adventurous personality.
The work was written and art directed by Colin Smith and Angus Vine, and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. ZenithOptimedia will handle the media planning and buying in the UK.
Other spots in the 'Amazing In Motion' campaign include "steps" and "swarm". The latter featured a swarm of quadcopters and won a bronze Film Craft Lion at Cannes earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show