Lexus launches new spot in Cannes Lion-winning campaign
Lexus is releasing the third in its series of special effects-laden ads as part of its 'Amazing In Motion' campaign.
CHI & Partners created the TV and cinema ad, called "strobe", which launches in Asia, the US and the Middle East this week and will air in the UK later in the year.
In the spot, a series of stuntmen in LED suits are shown lighting up, one after another, giving the impression of a single figure moving across the Kuala Lumpur skyline.
The campaign aims to move Lexus beyond being known for its engineering and give the brand an imaginative and adventurous personality.
The work was written and art directed by Colin Smith and Angus Vine, and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. ZenithOptimedia will handle the media planning and buying in the UK.
Other spots in the 'Amazing In Motion' campaign include "steps" and "swarm". The latter featured a swarm of quadcopters and won a bronze Film Craft Lion at Cannes earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Performance Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration