Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers
Land Rover has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to its hotly contested global content marketing and social media account.
The Brooklyn Brothers will now be responsible for all content and social media for the Land Rover brands (including Range Rover) across the world.
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch against Lida, We Are Social and the incumbent Ogilvy PR, which had help from OgilvyOne. Oystercatchers handled the process.
To help service the new work, the agency has brought in the Exposure director Jessica Binns. She will be one of the three client partners (alongside Miranda Mitchell and Nick Allen) who will lead all Jaguar Land Rover work.
The Brooklyn Brothers is already one of the luxury car manufacturer’s lead global strategic agency partners, working alongside Mindshare (media) and Y&R (creative) for Land Rover and Spark 44 for Jaguar.
The agency leads thinking across all global PR, experiential and integrated programmes for new car launches. Earlier this year, The Brooklyn Brothers launched the Range Rover Evoque.
Of the new work, Allen said: "Our mandate is to create interesting stories that build meaning into the ‘above and beyond’ narrative through technology, innovation, capability, luxury and adventure, and then activate them across all owned and earned channels."
The agency will report to, Dominic Chambers, Land Rover’s global marketing communications director,
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)