Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
By Simon Nias, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 July 2014 09:43AM
Adidas, Uniqlo and Seiko have congratulated Novak Djokovic on his second Wimbledon victory through ad campaigns.
Adidas served up a quick congratulatory tweet following Djokovic's thrilling five-set victory over seven-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer in yesterday's men’s final.
The brand’s tweet featured the slogan "no stopping novak" and the #smashthesilence hashtag, which the brand has been using as part of its wider Wimbledon social campaign.
The Adidas tweet was created by the brand's in-house team.
After Djokovic’s victory yesterday, the clothing chain Uniqlo tweeted its congratulations to the Serbian tennis champion. Djokovic has been Uniqlo’s global brand ambassador since 2012.
Seiko, the high-end watch brand, shows a photograph of Djokovic after winning the men’s singles competition yesterday, with the copy: "Congratulations Novak!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Sales Account Manager Chemistry Search and Selection Up to £30,000 with benefits and commission structure , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager- VoD & Entertainment Ultimate Asset £42000 - £46000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Communications Assistant Stopgap £20000 - £22000 per annum, South East England