Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
By Simon Nias, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 July 2014 09:43AM
Adidas, Uniqlo and Seiko have congratulated Novak Djokovic on his second Wimbledon victory through ad campaigns.
Adidas served up a quick congratulatory tweet following Djokovic's thrilling five-set victory over seven-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer in yesterday's men’s final.
The brand’s tweet featured the slogan "no stopping novak" and the #smashthesilence hashtag, which the brand has been using as part of its wider Wimbledon social campaign.
The Adidas tweet was created by the brand's in-house team.
After Djokovic’s victory yesterday, the clothing chain Uniqlo tweeted its congratulations to the Serbian tennis champion. Djokovic has been Uniqlo’s global brand ambassador since 2012.
Seiko, the high-end watch brand, shows a photograph of Djokovic after winning the men’s singles competition yesterday, with the copy: "Congratulations Novak!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director [Contract Role] - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment c£50k +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Â– Property, £27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Oxford
- Graphic Designer, Hampshire Blue Tree Recruits £22,000 - £26,000, Aldershot, Hampshire
- Mobile RTB Sales Director Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + + comm + bens, London