Chris Froome becomes first cyclist to ride under the sea
Chris Froome became the first person to cycle through the Eurotunnel from Folkestone to Calais, for a film to coincide with the UK leg of the race finishing today on The Mall in London.
"Cycling under the sea", was created by content creation agency Inc as part of Jaguar’s ongoing relationship with Team Sky. The film shows Froome completing the "world first" ride in a time of approximately 55 minutes. He reached speeds of up to 65km an hour.
The creative director on the film was Jeremy Hart. The content director was Will Gray and Adam Kalita directed the film.
The film is the third major film to be shot in the tunnel and coincides, with Eurotunnel celebrating its 20th year.
After riding through Yorkshire over the weekend and from Cambridge to London today, the riders have a day off tomorrow before continuing the race in France on Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers