Lucky Generals handed Ren European brief
Lucky Generals has been appointed to the Ren Skincare account, with its first brief being to launch the brand into Scandinavia.
Ren is already available in 55 countries worldwide, but despite the brand taking its name from the Swedish word for clean, it has never been sold widely in that market.
In 2012, the Lucky Generals founder Danny Brooke-Taylor (then at Dare) created an online film for Ren, which featured a couple having sex in a lake.
The current brief is the brand's first major above-the-line campaign, encompassing new TV and press advertising, broadcast content, retail and online.
Antony Buck, the founder of Ren, said: "We're delighted to be reunited with Danny and the guys. This is a big launch for us and Lucky Generals have developed a really fresh, modern idea that we think Scandinavian women will love."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager - International Content Agency - London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Visual Merchandiser Stopgap £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote