National Trust launches debut TV campaign
The National Trust has brought its '50 things to do before you're 11¾' campaign to TV, the first solo television ad in the organisation's history.
18 Feet & Rising created The National Trust’s debut TV campaign, which is called "nature misses you" and is released on 14 July.
The campaign comprises four 10-second ITV idents as part of a deal to sponsor programming on the broadcaster’s CITV channel and two 20-second TV spots, in addition to a 60-second online film and radio ads.
The campaign features activities from the National Trust’s existing '50 things to do before you’re 11¾' initiative, which launched three years ago and encourages children to explore the outside world.
Activities suggested in the TV ads and idents include rolling down a big hill, catching a fish with a net and holding a scary beast.
The work was created by Alex Delaney and Anna Carpen, and directed by Liz Murphy through Nice Shirt Films. Mindshare handled National Trust’s media planning and buying for the first time since winning the account in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum,