Belvita hands European account to Droga5
Belvita, the Mondelez-owned breakfast bar brand, has hired Droga5 Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account.
Droga5 Europe, which is based in London, will create a campaign to run across all European markets that will "showcase the value of small wins in everyday life" and promote the Belvita "morning wins" positioning.
The agency won the account without a pitch. The European incumbent was Havas.
Droga5’s work will run across 22 European markets and include TV, digital and social activation for the brand. This win extends the agency's existing work for Belvita – its New York office handles Belvita's US advertising.
Belvita launched in the UK in 2010 and its previous advertising includes a TV campaign fronted by the presenter Lisa Snowdon. The brand has just ended its sponsorship of Capital FM's breakfast radio shows, a partnership planned by PHD and brokered by content agency Drum.
Mike Middleton, the marketing director, biscuits category, Mondelez International, said: "We're very excited about appointing an agency with the creative clout of Droga5 to manage our Belvita brand in Europe. They’ll be originating local work to complement the existing USA campaign from Droga5 New York."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £25000 - £35000 per hour, London
- Design Director Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account