Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
Bloomberg Media has appointed former DMG Media and BBC Magazines leader Matt Teeman as its commercial director in Europe, Media East and Africa.
Teeman’s appointment comes as Bloomberg Media begins to ramp up its multi-platform media activities throughout the region under new managing director Adam Freeman.
Bloomberg Media includes web, mobile, television, digital video, radio, print magazines and live events.
Teeman will lead Bloomberg’s advertising sales efforts, pursuing new revenue models and expanding into new markets as part of Bloomberg’s consumer media strategy, as outlined by chief executive Justin Smith in March.
He joins on August 26 and will be based in Bloomberg’s European headquarters in London.
Teeman was most recently commercial director at DMG Media and previously at Metro, Immediate Media and BBC Worldwide.
Freeman said: "Matt is a terrific addition to the strong commercial team within Bloomberg Media bringing more than 20 years of experience, particularly in the cross- platform area. His track record speaks for itself.
"He will build solutions to evolve our portfolio of digitally-led, multi-platform brands targeting the informed and engaged global audience who voraciously consume Bloomberg Media's brands. Our global scale presents commercial partners with opportunities no other media company in the world can offer, and Matt will further build our regional commercial offering as part of the wider global strategy."
Bloomberg Media consists of Bloomberg Markets, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Pursuits magazines, website and their apps, as well as Bloomberg TV, Bloomberg Link (conferences) and Bloomberg Radio.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne