New Look prepares for media review
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 July 2014 12:59PM
New Look, the fashion retailer, is known to be speaking to agencies about its media planning and buying arrangements with a strong possibility of calling a review of the business handled by ZenithOptimedia.
New Look approached agencies last week to request information, which may later lead to a pitch process.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the media business. New Look’s digital business, including SEO, is run by Forward 3D, which is not affected by the review.
New Look declined to comment.
In August last year, the retailer sent out a request for information to agencies and considered outsourcing its social media activity for the first time. It is not clear whether this led to an appointment.
New Look is an independent retailer and has more than 1,000 shops in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Account Manager- VoD & Entertainment Ultimate Asset £42000 - £46000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Communications Assistant Stopgap £20000 - £22000 per annum, South East England
- Multi-Channel Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey