New Look prepares for media review
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 July 2014 12:59PM
New Look, the fashion retailer, is known to be speaking to agencies about its media planning and buying arrangements with a strong possibility of calling a review of the business handled by ZenithOptimedia.
New Look approached agencies last week to request information, which may later lead to a pitch process.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the media business. New Look’s digital business, including SEO, is run by Forward 3D, which is not affected by the review.
New Look declined to comment.
In August last year, the retailer sent out a request for information to agencies and considered outsourcing its social media activity for the first time. It is not clear whether this led to an appointment.
New Look is an independent retailer and has more than 1,000 shops in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Content Coordinator SAVVY Media Ltd £18-24K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Incredible Telecom brand- TOP 5 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign