Chris Pinnington departs Havas after 30 years
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 July 2014 05:00PM
Chris Pinnington, the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide, is stepping down after 30 years at the company.
Pinnington, who is not being replaced, is planning to dedicate more time to his non-executive directorships. He relinquishes his position with immediate effect but will continue working at Havas in a consultancy role a few days a week for the next 12 months.
Pinnington said: "I have had the most brilliant 30 years at Havas working with talented and, most importantly, fun people. But there is a moment when you feel the time is right to go and do other things that excite you."
He has non-executive jobs at companies including the sustainability agency Futerra and the retailer Heal’s.
Pinnington started his career at Havas in 1983, joining WCRS, which was then part of Eurocom/Havas. He became the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'