Chris Pinnington departs Havas after 30 years
Chris Pinnington, the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide, is stepping down after 30 years at the company.
Pinnington, who is not being replaced, is planning to dedicate more time to his non-executive directorships. He relinquishes his position with immediate effect but will continue working at Havas in a consultancy role a few days a week for the next 12 months.
Pinnington said: "I have had the most brilliant 30 years at Havas working with talented and, most importantly, fun people. But there is a moment when you feel the time is right to go and do other things that excite you."
He has non-executive jobs at companies including the sustainability agency Futerra and the retailer Heal’s.
Pinnington started his career at Havas in 1983, joining WCRS, which was then part of Eurocom/Havas. He became the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Executive Story Recruitment £20-23k depending on experience, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant / Senior Brand Strategist Story Recruitment £60-80k+ dependent on experience, Central London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4