Arena wins £4m Seven Seas owner Merck Consumer Health account
Arena has won the £4 million media business for Merck Consumer Health, owner of Seven Seas and Hailborange, currently handled by MEC Manchester.
Arena will begin working with the pharmaceutical and chemical companies, immediately, focusing on media planning and buying in multiple channels including content.
Arena’s first campaign for Merck Consumer Health is planned to launch in August 2014.
Last year, the company sponsored ITV’s national weather bulletins and created indents to promote various Seven Seas products.
Ashish Bhatt at Merck, director of marketing UK and Ireland, said: "As a portfolio brand we were looking for an agile, flexible and always-on approach, and Arena delivered all three, and much more besides.
"With a proven track record in supporting and promoting rapid growth, Arena will be a trusted partner as we expand existing brands and launch NPDs into the into the UK and Ireland markets."
Seven Seas works with TBWA\Manchester on its creative advertising and the Omnicom agency is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Flash Designer Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Major Players £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner The Real Adventure Unlimited... £40-55,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol/Leeds
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Designer - £22k to £27k - Leading gaming company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers