Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 08:03AM
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
The film by agency BBR, Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv for Bereaved Families for Peace, show Palestinian and Israeli members uniting to say, "we don’t want you here", referring to the atrocities taking place in Gaza.
The film was directed by Ram Baruch.
The "we don’t want you here" message reflects how the group, which has over 600 bereaved family members as a result of the prolonged conflict, doesn’t want new members, following the 1,000-plus death toll currently in Gaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Business Director -Automotive Aspire £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Promotions and Retail Marketing Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned