Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 08:03AM
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
The film by agency BBR, Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv for Bereaved Families for Peace, show Palestinian and Israeli members uniting to say, "we don’t want you here", referring to the atrocities taking place in Gaza.
The film was directed by Ram Baruch.
The "we don’t want you here" message reflects how the group, which has over 600 bereaved family members as a result of the prolonged conflict, doesn’t want new members, following the 1,000-plus death toll currently in Gaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44