Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 08:03AM
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
The film by agency BBR, Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv for Bereaved Families for Peace, show Palestinian and Israeli members uniting to say, "we don’t want you here", referring to the atrocities taking place in Gaza.
The film was directed by Ram Baruch.
The "we don’t want you here" message reflects how the group, which has over 600 bereaved family members as a result of the prolonged conflict, doesn’t want new members, following the 1,000-plus death toll currently in Gaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director level! MORE Freelance at MODA consult!! MODA consult Amazing day rates! Some of the best in London. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues