Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 08:03AM
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
The film by agency BBR, Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv for Bereaved Families for Peace, show Palestinian and Israeli members uniting to say, "we don’t want you here", referring to the atrocities taking place in Gaza.
The film was directed by Ram Baruch.
The "we don’t want you here" message reflects how the group, which has over 600 bereaved family members as a result of the prolonged conflict, doesn’t want new members, following the 1,000-plus death toll currently in Gaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Front End Developer, Events, London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, West London
- Senior Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Farringdon