Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 10:18AM
Greenpeace has launched a campaign featuring a dozen playful cats to mark today as International Tiger Day.
The 90-second film, created by Mr President, features cute moggies including Spangles and Captain Pancake dressed up as tigers to highlight of the plight of the wild animals, of which there are only 3,000 left in the wild and which, without help, could become extinct.
The film is part of a social media campaign to encourage cat owners to join the cause by creating their own 'Cats Save Tigers' picture.
Thea Hamren was the creative director on the spot and also wrote the ad. Victoria Trow, Simon Jefferis and Tom Bird were creatives on the spot, with art direction by Dan Viveros.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London