Havas Worldwide London promotes Lucy Powell as Bartlam departs
Havas Worldwide London has promoted the TV producer Lucy Powell to the role of head of film, replacing Leila Bartlam.
In her new role Powell will report to Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive. She will lead a 20-strong film and content production team.
Powell will oversee film and content production and work closely with the executive creative director, Mark Fairbanks, to further strengthen the agency’s creative output in film.
Powell has been a TV producer at Havas Worldwide London since 2013.
She joined Havas Worldwide London from JWT London where worked as a TV producer for almost three years. Prior to JWT, she spent over three years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she began her career.
Bartlam joined Havas Worldwide London from the production company Cut & Run in May 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Marketing Officer St George's Weybridge c£23,000-25,000 per annum, Weybridge, Surrey
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role