Havas Worldwide London promotes Lucy Powell as Bartlam departs
Havas Worldwide London has promoted the TV producer Lucy Powell to the role of head of film, replacing Leila Bartlam.
In her new role Powell will report to Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive. She will lead a 20-strong film and content production team.
Powell will oversee film and content production and work closely with the executive creative director, Mark Fairbanks, to further strengthen the agency’s creative output in film.
Powell has been a TV producer at Havas Worldwide London since 2013.
She joined Havas Worldwide London from JWT London where worked as a TV producer for almost three years. Prior to JWT, she spent over three years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she began her career.
Bartlam joined Havas Worldwide London from the production company Cut & Run in May 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3