Havas Worldwide London promotes Lucy Powell as Bartlam departs
Havas Worldwide London has promoted the TV producer Lucy Powell to the role of head of film, replacing Leila Bartlam.
In her new role Powell will report to Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive. She will lead a 20-strong film and content production team.
Powell will oversee film and content production and work closely with the executive creative director, Mark Fairbanks, to further strengthen the agency’s creative output in film.
Powell has been a TV producer at Havas Worldwide London since 2013.
She joined Havas Worldwide London from JWT London where worked as a TV producer for almost three years. Prior to JWT, she spent over three years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she began her career.
Bartlam joined Havas Worldwide London from the production company Cut & Run in May 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicity Manager Stopgap £47000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust