Havas Worldwide London promotes Lucy Powell as Bartlam departs
Havas Worldwide London has promoted the TV producer Lucy Powell to the role of head of film, replacing Leila Bartlam.
In her new role Powell will report to Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive. She will lead a 20-strong film and content production team.
Powell will oversee film and content production and work closely with the executive creative director, Mark Fairbanks, to further strengthen the agency’s creative output in film.
Powell has been a TV producer at Havas Worldwide London since 2013.
She joined Havas Worldwide London from JWT London where worked as a TV producer for almost three years. Prior to JWT, she spent over three years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she began her career.
Bartlam joined Havas Worldwide London from the production company Cut & Run in May 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media