Havas Worldwide London promotes Lucy Powell as Bartlam departs
Havas Worldwide London has promoted the TV producer Lucy Powell to the role of head of film, replacing Leila Bartlam.
In her new role Powell will report to Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive. She will lead a 20-strong film and content production team.
Powell will oversee film and content production and work closely with the executive creative director, Mark Fairbanks, to further strengthen the agency’s creative output in film.
Powell has been a TV producer at Havas Worldwide London since 2013.
She joined Havas Worldwide London from JWT London where worked as a TV producer for almost three years. Prior to JWT, she spent over three years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she began her career.
Bartlam joined Havas Worldwide London from the production company Cut & Run in May 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44