Adam & Eve/DDB puts brakes on Kwik Fit relationship
Adam & Eve/DDB has told Kwik Fit it will not seek to renew its contract with the car maintenance specialist when its contract ends later this year.
It is understood that Adam & Eve/DDB’s current contract with Kwik Fit runs out in October but that because of increasing after-sale work for Volkswagen and the new client AA, the Omnicom agency will not seek to expand the relationship.
The move ends an 11-year relationship between Kwik Fit and DDB agencies. Kwik Fit originally hired BMP DDB in April 2003. It had previously worked with the Scottish agency Faulds Advertising.
No one at Adam & Eve/DDB would comment. A spokesman for Kwik Fit had not responded to request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London
- Data Insight Analyst | London | £45k Salt £35000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager - Iconic Music Brands Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London