Mcgarrybowen goes on recruitment spree
Mcgarrybowen has made a string of hires, including a new planning director, to bolster the London office.
Ellie Beecroft, who was one of Campaign’s Faces to Watch in 2013, has been appointed as a planning director. She joins from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, where she was a senior planner working on the BBC, Danone and Lloyds Bank.
The Dentsu Aegis Network agency has also appointed the creative team Jess Oudot and Matt Leach from JWT. While at the agency, they created award-winning work for the Irish Tourist Board and Kit Kat.
In addition, Mcgarrybowen has hired Emma Hodson from CHI & Partners as a senior digital producer, Michelle Dunn from Enter as an account director and Ashley Goldfinch from Karmarama as a project manager.
The appointments follow the agency winning three pieces of business this year: the creative account for Sky Bet, the European advertising business for the holiday-rental site HouseTrip and a digital brief for Pernod Ricard’s wine brand Campo Viejo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad