Mcgarrybowen goes on recruitment spree
Mcgarrybowen has made a string of hires, including a new planning director, to bolster the London office.
Ellie Beecroft, who was one of Campaign’s Faces to Watch in 2013, has been appointed as a planning director. She joins from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, where she was a senior planner working on the BBC, Danone and Lloyds Bank.
The Dentsu Aegis Network agency has also appointed the creative team Jess Oudot and Matt Leach from JWT. While at the agency, they created award-winning work for the Irish Tourist Board and Kit Kat.
In addition, Mcgarrybowen has hired Emma Hodson from CHI & Partners as a senior digital producer, Michelle Dunn from Enter as an account director and Ashley Goldfinch from Karmarama as a project manager.
The appointments follow the agency winning three pieces of business this year: the creative account for Sky Bet, the European advertising business for the holiday-rental site HouseTrip and a digital brief for Pernod Ricard’s wine brand Campo Viejo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Retention Marketing Manager - Central London - Perm Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London
- Brand Guardian Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool