Mcgarrybowen goes on recruitment spree
Mcgarrybowen has made a string of hires, including a new planning director, to bolster the London office.
Ellie Beecroft, who was one of Campaign’s Faces to Watch in 2013, has been appointed as a planning director. She joins from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, where she was a senior planner working on the BBC, Danone and Lloyds Bank.
The Dentsu Aegis Network agency has also appointed the creative team Jess Oudot and Matt Leach from JWT. While at the agency, they created award-winning work for the Irish Tourist Board and Kit Kat.
In addition, Mcgarrybowen has hired Emma Hodson from CHI & Partners as a senior digital producer, Michelle Dunn from Enter as an account director and Ashley Goldfinch from Karmarama as a project manager.
The appointments follow the agency winning three pieces of business this year: the creative account for Sky Bet, the European advertising business for the holiday-rental site HouseTrip and a digital brief for Pernod Ricard’s wine brand Campo Viejo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch