Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
Sophie Turner, the actress who plays Sansa Stark in 'Game Of Thrones', has been revealed as the face of Karen Millen's autumn/winter 2014 campaign.
The campaign includes an online video, called "the journey", in which the British actress strolls through east London, passing the (British) models Lara Mullen, Rosie Tapner and Brogan Loftus, on her way to a photo shoot. The soundtrack is Connection by Elastica.
The online film was posted today and was preceded by a teaser video called "who is she", which hid Turner’s face. The ads were directed by Glen Luchford, who was also the campaign's photographer. The agency behind the campaign was October Sun.
This campaign is part of Karen Millen’s strategy to become a leading "accessible luxury fashion brand", and follows shop openings in Knightsbridge and New York.
Gemma Metheringham, the chief creative officer at Karen Millen, said: "The campaign is a celebration of the creativity, craftsmanship and inspiration that is on our doorstep and reflected in our stores and collections all around the world.
"It brings together a team of the best of established and emerging British creative talent."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes