Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
Sophie Turner, the actress who plays Sansa Stark in 'Game Of Thrones', has been revealed as the face of Karen Millen's autumn/winter 2014 campaign.
The campaign includes an online video, called "the journey", in which the British actress strolls through east London, passing the (British) models Lara Mullen, Rosie Tapner and Brogan Loftus, on her way to a photo shoot. The soundtrack is Connection by Elastica.
The online film was posted today and was preceded by a teaser video called "who is she", which hid Turner’s face. The ads were directed by Glen Luchford, who was also the campaign's photographer. The agency behind the campaign was October Sun.
This campaign is part of Karen Millen’s strategy to become a leading "accessible luxury fashion brand", and follows shop openings in Knightsbridge and New York.
Gemma Metheringham, the chief creative officer at Karen Millen, said: "The campaign is a celebration of the creativity, craftsmanship and inspiration that is on our doorstep and reflected in our stores and collections all around the world.
"It brings together a team of the best of established and emerging British creative talent."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne