Cast of Toy Story return for Sky Broadband campaign
Sky has once again turned to the cast of 'Toy Story' for a TV campaign promoting its broadband service.
WCRS is the agency behind the new TV spot for Sky Broadband, which is called "Toy Story That Time Forgot" and airs on TV on 29 August. The ad was posted online today (27 August).
The spot features characters from the Toy Story films, including Woody and Buzz Lightyear, who are struggling to watch the new Toy Story feature – also called Toy Story That Time Forgot – on their tablet, due to a slow internet connection.
Barnaby Rothwell, promotions director at Disneymedia+ EMEA, said: "This is another great example of how Pixar’s unique storytelling and characters can bring a promotion to life. Families will love this campaign, and we are pleased to be working with Sky to build on the success of our 'Toy Story Of Terror!' campaign."
WCRS created the campaign in collaboration with Disney-Pixar, which directed and produced the spot. MediaCom handled the media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Digital Exec - Award winning Independent Agency Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building