Hutchison appoints Naked to roster for 3G telecoms launch
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 March 2002 12:00AM
LONDON - Hutchison 3G UK has appointed Naked Communications to its agency roster.
Lisa Tomkies, the director of communications at Hutchison 3G, said: "We were searching for a company like Naked, people who could bring us something extra. We liked their ideas, enthusiasm and understanding of the challenges we face." Will Collin, a partner at Naked, said: "Hutchison has a new product in a new sector and it recognises that a conventional ad campaign is not the answer for a potentially revolutionary service." In August, Hutchison appointed TBWA/London to handle the £35 million creative account and in January it took on MindShare as it gears up to launch its services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London