DIARY: Fantasy Agency League
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 March 2002 12:00AM
Congratulations to Heather Saville at J. Walter Thompson, who with a staggering rise of 164 points in her Fantasy Agency League team's total this month has secured herself a mini-disc player courtesy of the sponsor, Metro.
Her team, Bail Out, has racked up 285 points - just enough to secure her 50th place in the league. But her score could have been a lot more impressive had she selected a different group chairman - with HHCL & Partners' Simon Burridge at the helm of Bail Out she has incurred minus 109 points. Whoops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London