DIARY: Fantasy Agency League
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 March 2002 12:00AM
Congratulations to Heather Saville at J. Walter Thompson, who with a staggering rise of 164 points in her Fantasy Agency League team's total this month has secured herself a mini-disc player courtesy of the sponsor, Metro.
Her team, Bail Out, has racked up 285 points - just enough to secure her 50th place in the league. But her score could have been a lot more impressive had she selected a different group chairman - with HHCL & Partners' Simon Burridge at the helm of Bail Out she has incurred minus 109 points. Whoops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers