campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 April 2002 12:00AM
Marcus Brown, the head of new business at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, selects Tesco.com's gym-based activity.
the creativity of the executions aren't behind the selection. It's the insight into the target audience that clicked with me. Anyone working long hours (and let's face it that's most of us) and visiting the gym three times a week knows that time is at a premium. So why not take the "sweat out of shopping
and give Tesco "the workout
it proposes pun-tastically. Congratulations to the media strategists behind this campaign. They've a clear insight into the treadmill of their target audience's lives (OK, so that pun was mine).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex