REVIEW: Bmi british midland shortlists agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 June 2002 12:00AM
Bmi british midland has shortlisted Delaney Lund Knox Warren %26 Partners, BMP DDB, Partners BDDH and Walsh Trott Chick Smith to pitch for its £3.2 million advertising account. The review is being handled by the AAR. The account was with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. - Marketing Week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Research Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Midweight/Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits, Northampton
- Insight Director - Maternity Cover Lipton Fleming £50000 per annum + 50000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'