Eurotunnel reviews advertising strategy in September pitch
By Camilla Palmer,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 July 2002 08:30AM
LONDON - Eurotunnel is reviewing its pan-European above- and below-the-line advertising arrangements and is planning a pitch involving three agencies in September.
The company, which operates the Channel Tunnel, has focused mainly on direct marketing and currently uses Euro RSCG Direct as its lead agency as well as other agencies, such as the marketing services company Liquorice.
However, it now wants to hear from agencies offering a full mix of
services, including above-the-line advertising, media planning and
buying, direct marketing and events.
Eurotunnel says it wants to develop quarterly integrated campaigns throughout the year, to run in the UK and continental Europe.
Media buying, which is unaffected by the review, is handled by OMD.
Eurotunnel also recently appointed a consumer PR company, which will
continue to work on the account after the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London