Fcuk Spirit awards creative account to Roose's Pond-Jones
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 September 2002 12:00AM
French Connection UK has handed Roose the creative account for the launch of its flavoured alcohol brand Fcuk Spirit.
Roose won the business after a potential conflict arose between Spirit and the alcohol brands handled by TBWA/London, French Connection's retained agency. It works for Bulmore, Holsten, Scottish Courage and Absolut.
French Connection's chief executive, Stephen Marks, suggested the account be handled by Roose's new creative director, Jay Pond-Jones, who in 1997 co-created the original Fcuk campaign with TBWA's Trevor Beattie.
Although Fcuk Spirit has been distributed for the past year thoughout the UK, Roose's work will be the brand's first above-the-line campaign.
The appointment will not affect the brand's media account, held by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel