Fcuk Spirit awards creative account to Roose's Pond-Jones
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 September 2002 12:00AM
French Connection UK has handed Roose the creative account for the launch of its flavoured alcohol brand Fcuk Spirit.
Roose won the business after a potential conflict arose between Spirit and the alcohol brands handled by TBWA/London, French Connection's retained agency. It works for Bulmore, Holsten, Scottish Courage and Absolut.
French Connection's chief executive, Stephen Marks, suggested the account be handled by Roose's new creative director, Jay Pond-Jones, who in 1997 co-created the original Fcuk campaign with TBWA's Trevor Beattie.
Although Fcuk Spirit has been distributed for the past year thoughout the UK, Roose's work will be the brand's first above-the-line campaign.
The appointment will not affect the brand's media account, held by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London