Fcuk Spirit awards creative account to Roose's Pond-Jones
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 September 2002 12:00AM
French Connection UK has handed Roose the creative account for the launch of its flavoured alcohol brand Fcuk Spirit.
Roose won the business after a potential conflict arose between Spirit and the alcohol brands handled by TBWA/London, French Connection's retained agency. It works for Bulmore, Holsten, Scottish Courage and Absolut.
French Connection's chief executive, Stephen Marks, suggested the account be handled by Roose's new creative director, Jay Pond-Jones, who in 1997 co-created the original Fcuk campaign with TBWA's Trevor Beattie.
Although Fcuk Spirit has been distributed for the past year thoughout the UK, Roose's work will be the brand's first above-the-line campaign.
The appointment will not affect the brand's media account, held by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency