Cdp-travissully and Mother pick up four Aerial nominations
By GLEN MUTEL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 September 2002 12:00AM
Mother, cdp-travissully and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO have all put in strong showings at the nominations for this year's Aerial Awards, in association with Campaign.
Mother has been nominated four times in the Leisure category for its work with both Q magazine and Observer Drugs, while AMV has landed three nominations for its work for COI Communications and Halfords.
Cdp-travissully's hopes rest in the FMCG category with four executions for Gallaher Hamlet Cigars. Hamlet has a history of critically acclaimed radio spots - the brand won its 20th Aerial Award last month for its "fondu" ad.
Other strong performers include Saatchi & Saatchi, BMP DDB, J. Walter Thompson and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, each of which has two nominations.
The final results will be announced at the Aerial Awards 2002 ceremony, which will be held at the Royal Opera House on 12 November. The winners in the five main categories will be decided on the night via an interactive vote by the event's audience, which consists solely of creatives. However, the award for Best Campaign has already been decided by a panel of judges.
There is also a Craft category, which assesses the execution of radio ads. The Craft awards judges vote on three categories: casting, direction and sound design.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014