NEWS: Frontline extends hotel chain business with latest win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 December 1995 12:00AM
Frontline Media, the media independent born out of the ashes of GGK’s media department at the beginning of this year, has scooped the new pounds 2.25 million account for Queen’s Moat Houses UK without a competitive pitch.
Frontline Media, the media independent born out of the ashes of GGK’s
media department at the beginning of this year, has scooped the new
pounds 2.25 million account for Queen’s Moat Houses UK without a
The work, which will be in support of individual hotels and hotel
groups, will be focused on press, radio and outdoor and brings
Frontline’s claimed billings to more than pounds 30 million.
Frontline already handles the pounds 1.5 million national corporate
advertising for Queen’s, having retained the business in March, shortly
after splitting with the creative incumbent, GGK. The national account
has since switched to Senior King, while SPS Advertising is the current
creative incumbent on the regional work.
The latest appointment is the first time the client has centralised its
regional spend in this way.
Queen’s owns 85 hotels nationally. The moat houses, similar in appeal to
Forte Posthouses, are mainly in urban conurbations around the country.
County hotels, such as the Royal Crescent in Bath and the Rose and Crown
in Salisbury, cover the more luxurious end of the market.
John Nichols, a managing partner of Frontline Media, said the win
justified the independent’s recent investment in bespoke computer
systems. ‘We have spent a lot of time and money developing a
sophisticated regional targeting application, which will be central to
this new business,’ he said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire