Ogilvy & Mather strengthens its healthcare business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 November 2002 12:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather is strengthening its healthcare business with the integration of the Shire Health Group into the O&M Europe, Africa and Middle East business.
The Shire Health Group, the healthcare public relations and medical education consultancy, has been part of WPP since 1999.
It will operate as part of O&M's existing healthcare advertising, direct marketing and public relations businesses, which operate from more than 20 markets around the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account