Ogilvy & Mather strengthens its healthcare business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 November 2002 12:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather is strengthening its healthcare business with the integration of the Shire Health Group into the O&M Europe, Africa and Middle East business.
The Shire Health Group, the healthcare public relations and medical education consultancy, has been part of WPP since 1999.
It will operate as part of O&M's existing healthcare advertising, direct marketing and public relations businesses, which operate from more than 20 markets around the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni