Ogilvy & Mather strengthens its healthcare business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 November 2002 12:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather is strengthening its healthcare business with the integration of the Shire Health Group into the O&M Europe, Africa and Middle East business.
The Shire Health Group, the healthcare public relations and medical education consultancy, has been part of WPP since 1999.
It will operate as part of O&M's existing healthcare advertising, direct marketing and public relations businesses, which operate from more than 20 markets around the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London