NEWS: Rainey Kelly talent takes Wunderman Cato Johnson post
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 August 1996 12:00AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe’s business development director, Nina Jasinski, is to join Young and Rubicam’s below-the-line agency, Wunderman Cato Johnson.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe’s business development director, Nina
Jasinski, is to join Young and Rubicam’s below-the-line agency,
Wunderman Cato Johnson.
Jasinski joined Rainey Kelly two years ago from GGT. She had held a
similar post at GGT, having worked closely with Jim Kelly, who was the
managing director before leaving to found Rainey Kelly in 1993.
John Shaw, the managing director of Wunderman Cato Johnson, said: ‘We
are an ambitious company and Nina has a great track record in building
business. Although the agency has achieved 30 per cent growth per year
since 1992, we are always looking for a new impetus.’
Jasinski commented: ‘Rainey Kelly has been a brilliant experience but,
at the current stage of development, it’s more about screening than
Since Jasinski joined Rainey Kelly, the agency has won a steady stream
of clients, including Scottish Courage, Ionica, Emap’s women’s group
and, this week, MTV. However, Jasinski stressed that all the wins had
been the result of a team effort.
The agency was chosen to create MTV’s new campaign because of its work
for its sister station, VH-1, which it helped to launch in April 1994.
Rainey Kelly’s national branding drive will use a new line: ‘Flick off
normality. Flick on MTV.’
Wunderman Cato Johnson’s main clients include PepsiCo, Ford, American
Express, Le Shuttle and Rank Xerox.
It is not known whether Jasinski will be replaced.
Shaw said Jasinski’s experience in above-the-line advertising will help
to give clients the fullest possible service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart