NEW MEDIA: WEB WATCH - NEWS SITES
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 November 2002 12:00AM
Rank Site Address Latest monthly page
1 BBC News Online bbc.co.uk/news 330.0
2 Sky.com skynews.co.uk 80.2
3 Guardian Unlimited guardian.co.uk *62.6
4 FT.com ft.com *55.5
5 CNN.com cnn.com 44.5
6 Sun Online the-sun.co.uk 40.0
7 Telegraph.co.uk telegraph.co.uk *26.2
8 Irish Times ireland.com *25.5
9 Times/Sunday Times the-times.co.uk 20.9
10 Independent.co.uk independent.co.uk 18.5
These are unaudited figures taken from publishers unless stated. The
data used in this table is supplied by BRAD: www.intellagencia.com. Tel:
(020) 7505 8458.
For a free listing in the New Media section of BRAD, call (020) 7505
*Figures from ABC Electronic.
The BBC holds its large lead, but has 110 million fewer impressions than in July when the news league table last appeared. Guardian Unlimited has dropped seven million page impressions to fall from second to third.
Sky has jumped from tenth place up to second with a 400 per cent increase in impressions. FT.com has held steady but Ananova, previously at number four, has dropped out of the top ten. Sun Online is up 13 million pages impressions and CNN has added 20 million and moved up two places.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Insight Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Stevenage
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p/a, South West
- Head of Digital PSD Group Up to £80,000 + Car, Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand & Advertising Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency