REVIEW: Brands receive exposure in Bond film
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 November 2002 12:00AM
More than 20 brands received exposure in the new James Bond film, Die Another Day. Brands including Finlandia Vodka, Aston Martin and Jaguar spent at least £70 million in tie-in advertising, which reduces the cost of the promotion to the film's distributors. - The Sunday Times.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'