Adgistics hires Myers for top position
By CAMILLA PALMER, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 November 2002 12:00AM
The online ad management company Adgistics has hired the former CDP managing director, Simon Myers.
Myers joined the company this week as managing director, following a year off from the industry. He left CDP after it merged with the fellow Dentsu agency Travis Sully in 2000.
He takes over the job at Adgistics following the departure of Adam Kirby, the company's business development director, now the global head of advertising procurement at Diageo. Myers will also take on a wider management brief across the company. Adgistics handles online ad management for Coca-Cola, Adidas and Disney.
Myers said: "This is a sector that is set for rapid growth, offering clients unprecedented efficiencies, economies and control of their brand communication. Adgistics is the best there is, as its client list testifies.
The new job uses my skill base in advertising, but within a new technology."
Adgistics' chairman, David Wheldon, said: "Adgistics is ready to expand and bring its expertise to a broader client base. I'm delighted we've been able to attract Simon to the company. He brings with him a wealth of experience."
Myers began his career in advertising at GGT in 1986, staying for five years before taking a year out to travel. He returned to the industry in 1992, taking a job at Simons Palmer Denton Clemmow Johnson, and then moved to CDP in 1994.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London