Jaguar launches its debut interactive TV spot with RKCR/Y&R
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 December 2002 12:00AM
The premium car marque Jaguar is to launch its first interactive television executions based around the current TV ads developed by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
The latest ad for Jaguar's flagship car brand the X-Type, called "snow plough", has been enhanced to feature a red button that will allow viewers to interact to gain more information.
The treatment shows the X-Type pulling a snow plough through roads clogged with powder snow, to highlight the technology and power behind the X-Type's all-wheel drive capability.
The interactive television campaign is running on Sky Digital for a month with the efficacy to be measured against awareness, use and response rates.
Users that click on the red button are taken to a dedicated advertiser location, an interactive television version of a website, designed by Ogilvy Interactive.
The campaign was planned and co-ordinated by MindShare and its new-media arm, m digital.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views