Rudaizky and Ryan to combine ads and PR
By CAMILLA PALMER, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2002 12:00AM
The former Saatchi & Saatchi managing partner John Rudaizky is teaming up with the Spectre director Matt Ryan to form a new company specialising in developing PR alongside advertising.
RudaizkyRyan Ltd plans to tap into the strength of so-called "talkabout" brands, which capture the imagination of consumers through integrated strategies involving PR as well as creative advertising.
Ryan, formerly the joint creative director at Saatchis before leaving to direct full time in June 2001, will retain his representation through Spectre. He will lead the creative output of the new company.
The partners will draw on expert advice from PR practitioners when it is required, and are working on their first project from the financial news channel CNBC as well as other undisclosed clients.
Rudaizky said: "Putting the disciplines of advertising and PR together creates more cut-through for certain brands. PR can clearly have an unplanned impact, too, but if it is unharnessed, it can divert the ad strategy."
Ryan added: "We feel there are great opportunities out there using both disciplines."
Ryan joined Saatchis in 1985, and worked on the launch campaign for the National Lottery as well as campaigns for Castlemaine XXXX and British Airways.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London