Manning Gottlieb to fold digital division into parent agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2002 12:00AM
Manning Gottlieb OMD is to fold its standalone online division into the main agency as part of a wider restructure that will see its new-media offering co-pitch with its sister agency OMDi to increase buying power for clients.
The members of the digital team, which is run by the head of new-media, John-Paul Edwards, will be moved to the individual brand groups around which the agency structures the rest of its media services including press and TV.
"This move will allow a lot more client focus and will help to get digital more integrated into the schedules of clients," Edwards said. "I will still be responsible for making sure that the quality and output is still of a high standard."
No-one will be made redundant and the overall digital output will continue to be overseen by Edwards.
As part of the restructure, OMDi will be re-branded as OMD Digital in the New Year.
In an unrelated move, Hugh Gage, the head of online planning and buying, has left the company to go travelling and will not be replaced. His role will be covered by Edwards and the account director Amy Lennox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Head of Paid Social Dot-Gap £65k, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement