Profero beats three to land AstraZeneca global product task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2002 12:00AM
The digital agency Profero has won a £2 million account to work with the pharmaceuticals giant AstraZeneca on a global basis in 2003.
The win, which will see Profero handle creative work as well as digital planning and buying, came following a competitive pitch against three agencies. All of Profero's seven international offices were involved in the pitch.
Profero has been tasked with developing all of AstraZeneca's work that focuses on promoting its product range to the professional sector, such as doctors and the healthcare industry, with all work being originated out of the UK.
Profero will work alongside the US digital media agency Avenue A, which will target consumers in the US market.
In October, Profero was appointed by COI Communications to handle the online planning, buying and creative for Investors in People UK, the government campaign to improve working practice, staff efficiency and profitability through staff development.
Walsh Trott Chick Smith, HHCL & Partners and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy have been shortlisted to pitch for the above-the-line creative account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Project Manager - CRM Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, International/Europe
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + + 20k comm, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni