Delaney Lund Knox Warren unveils first Vauxhall campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2002 12:00AM
Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners is to launch a press and television campaign in its first work for Vauxhall's UK dealer network since winning the £15 million account from Lowe Broadway.
The campaign will initially run as a print campaign in national press, tabloids and car-sector publications.
The strapline is: "Vauxhall centenary. There's a great deal to celebrate." The first ads feature Vauxhall's leading car brands Corsa and Astra.
The work was art directed by Richard Lovell and written by Martin Cox.
The television spot is due to run in January as a 30-second execution.
Production has yet to begin on the commercial, with a production house and director yet to be finalised. Media planning and buying is handled by Initiative Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London