campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2002 12:00AM
The Admiral Insurance Services media review (Campaign, 29 November) does not include non-broadcast media, which is held by TCS Media. Although Inferno has worked for Admiral on a project basis, the creative is now handled wholly in-house.
Serious Pictures, and not Gorgeous, was the production company behind Fallon's new TV campaign for BBC Radio 1 (Private View, 6 December).
In the Campaign Media Awards supplement (Campaign, 29 November) VCCP was wrongly credited as the creative agency behind the O2 sponsorship credits. In fact, it was 4Creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London