campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 2002 12:00AM
The Admiral Insurance Services media review (Campaign, 29 November) does not include non-broadcast media, which is held by TCS Media. Although Inferno has worked for Admiral on a project basis, the creative is now handled wholly in-house.
Serious Pictures, and not Gorgeous, was the production company behind Fallon's new TV campaign for BBC Radio 1 (Private View, 6 December).
In the Campaign Media Awards supplement (Campaign, 29 November) VCCP was wrongly credited as the creative agency behind the O2 sponsorship credits. In fact, it was 4Creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency