NEWS: Siemens picks four agencies to bid for expanding PC task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 1995 12:00AM
Siemens Nixdorf has drawn up a shortlist of four agencies to pitch for its fast-growing personal computer business.
Siemens Nixdorf has drawn up a shortlist of four agencies to pitch for
its fast-growing personal computer business.
Until now, the information technology company, which is based in
Beckenham, has used creative agencies from Germany, home of its parent
Siemens Nixdorf’s UK budget was less than pounds 500,000 last year, but
the new drive is expected to signal a vast increase in spend.
David Long, the sales promotions manager at Siemens Nixdorf, confirmed:
‘We expect to appoint an agency next month to handle the creative end of
the ad spectrum, and below-the-line work.’
The second round pitch is scheduled for mid-November. Long said: ‘The PC
business is growing for us as a company, and it is time to create a
strong marketing push at this end of the market.’
The company now wants to focus on developing a stronger brand image.
The buying, which is handled by the Media Bureau, is not expected to
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London