NEWS: Siemens picks four agencies to bid for expanding PC task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 1995 12:00AM
Siemens Nixdorf has drawn up a shortlist of four agencies to pitch for its fast-growing personal computer business.
Siemens Nixdorf has drawn up a shortlist of four agencies to pitch for
its fast-growing personal computer business.
Until now, the information technology company, which is based in
Beckenham, has used creative agencies from Germany, home of its parent
Siemens Nixdorf’s UK budget was less than pounds 500,000 last year, but
the new drive is expected to signal a vast increase in spend.
David Long, the sales promotions manager at Siemens Nixdorf, confirmed:
‘We expect to appoint an agency next month to handle the creative end of
the ad spectrum, and below-the-line work.’
The second round pitch is scheduled for mid-November. Long said: ‘The PC
business is growing for us as a company, and it is time to create a
strong marketing push at this end of the market.’
The company now wants to focus on developing a stronger brand image.
The buying, which is handled by the Media Bureau, is not expected to
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account