NEWS: Siemens picks four agencies to bid for expanding PC task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 1995 12:00AM
Siemens Nixdorf has drawn up a shortlist of four agencies to pitch for its fast-growing personal computer business.
Siemens Nixdorf has drawn up a shortlist of four agencies to pitch for
its fast-growing personal computer business.
Until now, the information technology company, which is based in
Beckenham, has used creative agencies from Germany, home of its parent
Siemens Nixdorf’s UK budget was less than pounds 500,000 last year, but
the new drive is expected to signal a vast increase in spend.
David Long, the sales promotions manager at Siemens Nixdorf, confirmed:
‘We expect to appoint an agency next month to handle the creative end of
the ad spectrum, and below-the-line work.’
The second round pitch is scheduled for mid-November. Long said: ‘The PC
business is growing for us as a company, and it is time to create a
strong marketing push at this end of the market.’
The company now wants to focus on developing a stronger brand image.
The buying, which is handled by the Media Bureau, is not expected to
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity