Viacom signs deal with E! Entertainment Television
By Ian Darby,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 January 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Viacom Brand Solutions has signed its first deal to sell commercial airtime and sponsorship for a non-Viacom channel.
The company will sell airtime for E! Entertainment Television UK, a newly launched channel on Sky Digital. The channel launched earlier this month as part of the Sky Digital Family Pack and offers programming dedicated to the world of entertainment such as 'Celebrity Homes', 'Fashion Emergency' and 'Behind the Scenes'.
The VBS sales operation already sells for MTV, Nickleodeon, VH1 and Paramount Comedy Channel.
Paul Curtis, VBS managing director, said: "The E! brand is a great addition to our portfolio as it broadens the existing audiences we are able to deliver to clients and fits perfectly with our brand-led sale."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency