Viacom signs deal with E! Entertainment Television
By Ian Darby,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 January 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Viacom Brand Solutions has signed its first deal to sell commercial airtime and sponsorship for a non-Viacom channel.
The company will sell airtime for E! Entertainment Television UK, a newly launched channel on Sky Digital. The channel launched earlier this month as part of the Sky Digital Family Pack and offers programming dedicated to the world of entertainment such as 'Celebrity Homes', 'Fashion Emergency' and 'Behind the Scenes'.
The VBS sales operation already sells for MTV, Nickleodeon, VH1 and Paramount Comedy Channel.
Paul Curtis, VBS managing director, said: "The E! brand is a great addition to our portfolio as it broadens the existing audiences we are able to deliver to clients and fits perfectly with our brand-led sale."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment £27000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, Manchester
- Account Director - Direct Marketing/Shopper/CRM Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Exciting Digital Project Management Vacancy Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits, City of London
- Studio/Production Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office