MEDIA: Spot the spot competition
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 1995 12:00AM
Below are the second week’s questions for the third quarter of Campaign’s competition for TV buying departments. The league table will resume next week. Faxed entries to Peter Billyard on 0171-413 4503 by 5pm this Friday. The answers to last week’s questions are: 1. 5.3 TVRs; 2. 75.9 conversion; 3. 60.4 share.
Below are the second week’s questions for the third quarter of
Campaign’s competition for TV buying departments. The league table will
resume next week. Faxed entries to Peter Billyard on 0171-413 4503 by
5pm this Friday. The answers to last week’s questions are: 1. 5.3 TVRs;
2. 75.9 conversion; 3. 60.4 share.
How many women TVRs will this timing deliver?
Date: 4 November
Channel: BBC2 Network
Programme: Pride and Prejudice: From Page to Screen
What will be the conversion from men to ABC1 men?
Date: 4 November
Channel: ITV Network
Programme: 9 1/2 Weeks
3 Share of viewing
What will be the adult 16-34 share of total viewing for this timing?
Date: 5 November
Channel: Channel 4 Network
Programme: The Hot Spot
YMG wins second quarter
Congratulations to the TV buyers at YMG Carat, winners of the second
quarter of our Spot The Spot competition. From left to right, the team
is: Deepak Mirpuri, Steve Hobbs, James Marples and Oliver Joyce.They
receive a crate of champagne and a team photograph. The third quarter of
the competition will be the final round. Channel 4 will be providing
prizes for the best performances across all of the three quarters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account